SiN CiTY GAME

Объявление

П Р И В Е Т С Т В И Е
Доброго времени суток, уважаемые наши посетители! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой игре. Мы искренне надеемся, что вам здесь понравится, ведь мир Син Сити - это завораживающий мир экшена, полного опасности, непредсказуемых поворотов событий, приключений, любви и ненависти, вражды и дружбы и многое многое другое. Мы надеемся, что эта ролевая станет для вас приятным времяпрепровождением и вы останетесь с нами надолго. С нетерпением ждем вас в игре!

Н О В О С Т И
Уважаемые гости, не бойтесь пустоты форума, регистрируйтесь! Как только наберется минимальное число игроков, мы тут же начнем игру!

К О П И Р А Й Т
Копирование элементов дизайна, сюжета, информации и прочих элементов форума копированию не подлежит.
Идея и дизайн © Fiesta
SiNCiTYGAME © 2007-2012

О Б С Т А Н О В К А
Дата : декабрь, 2012
В воздухе : +7 ±4 °С
В воде: + 0 ±3 °С

Дело было к вечеру. В городе открываются ночные клубы, загораются ночные придорожные фонари и кое-где на небе поблескивают первые звезды.

Б А Н Н Е Р Ы
Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SiN CiTY GAME » Guest room » Книга отзывов и предложений #0.1

Книга отзывов и предложений #0.1

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 147

Будьте любезны, дорогие мои, быть более вежливыми и администрация ответит вам тем же ;)

Древним  пророком был составлен значение секретного древнего предсказания которое относится РФ. В этих надписях сказано что Российское государство ждет три локальных войны, они будут затратные для народа. В первых войнах Россия будет победителем. Русь одержит большую силу, но через семьдесят лет после второй победы Россия распадется на несколько стран. Князь самой большой государства  не примет это и по прошествии 20 лет будучи у власти, будет создавать идеи о соединении стран. Это решение станет крахом для России. Сначала он поработит морское пространство и назовет это победой, пройдет время он пожелает расширить сушу. Это решение принесет в их жизнь только смерть, солдаты большой страны будут умирать за чужую землю, а для других стран Русское государство будет проказой которую нужно уничтожать. Только смерть предводителя сможет вырвать страну из лап смерти. Что выберет народ!!

Hello. And Bye.

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that will make the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to read all at single place.

I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content. This great article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

Great article! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared across the internet. Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)

Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

excellent issues altogether, you simply received a new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

What's up, its nice post about media print, we all be aware of media is a impressive source of data.

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently fast.

If you would like to get much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won website.

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

Hi, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!

Вы здесь » SiN CiTY GAME » Guest room » Книга отзывов и предложений #0.1

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно